Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Julep Maven Box - May

Boho Glammin' it up!



Polish - Kylie (magnetic polish), & Sheryl (a golden shimmer polish)
Pedi prep - a roll on callus or foot softener before you file 

I got a little excited because the box is slightly bigger than normal, I thought maybe I won the golden box, but no. The increased size is due to the foot file. I tried the magnetic polish right away but I held the magnet incorrectly so the designs didn't come out. I didn't even bother taking pictures of it. I will try another day.

Speaking of the magnet. I'm not that big on the wand. It is so easy to accidentally touch your wet polish if you have trouble keeping something still in your hands. 

I'm just glad it's finally here. I hate this time of month when I practically sit and wait by the mailbox for my Julep to arrive. Whoooo... I can breathe now...


No comments:

Post a Comment