Thursday, May 10, 2012

Birchbox - May 2012

This is my first ever Birchbox and I am more happy about it than my Beauty Army experience in respect to getting recognizable cosmetics instead of a whole load of foreign skincare products.





You can't go wrong with polish.

This scent is a little too baby powdery for my taste.
They weren't kidding about sample size, I don't even know why they put it in a tube. They should have just put it on a postcard with a sheet of foil to seal it because the amount in here is for a one time use. Wasteful...
What I didn't take a picture of was the stupid twistband. You know what? Let me take of picture of it to show you how stupid this is...


A 12 pack of those is worth $18. Seriously? Go to a fabric store and buy a spindle of satin pink garter. No sewing necessary. Just some scissors. Ladies, if you're smart, you won't buy this.

I'm happy for the most part but I don't know how much longer I can pay $10 a month with the risk of getting a stupid rubber band. I know, I have a real issue with the twistband, but I don't watch Gossip Girl, so the significance of the products aren't really striking a chord in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment