Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Zoya Earth Day Polish Exchange Haul is HERE!!!

Finally, finally, finally!!!

I ordered by polish on April 21, and it got here today! Man, 10fdays!!! That is waaaay too long because that is how long I've been anxious for my first Zoya haul to come in. I really need to find some other hobby to help occupy my mind!

Picture time!

When I opened the box...


When I took the popcorn out, this is what it looked like in the box...


Do you see that full sized bottle??? That was FREE

Left to right: Maise, Bevin, Carmen, Casey. Heidi

Left to right: Charisma, Nova, Charla, Trixie

Left to right: Miley, Ibiza, Faye, Dree, Kennedy

Free: 2oz Remove+, Summer Acrylic Tray, 7oz Grapefruit Sugar Scrub

I just had to take a picture of this up close. The color is so captivating!


I can't wait to start wearing these colors! Thank you, Zoya!


No comments:

Post a Comment