Unlike the previous years, the time allotted for this exchange has significantly shortened to just one weekend. I just submitted my order and now I am writing this post.
Via Zoya's Blog...
Here’s all you need to do!
1. Go to www.zoya.com, pick out the polishes you would like and add them to your cart. You must select at
least 6 and no more than 24 bottles of polish (Salons accounts minimum 12 maximum 48 bottles).
2. Apply the code: EARTHZOYA2012
3. Your order value will be adjusted to reflect a 50% discount (we use these funds to properly dispose of
the old nail polish).
4. Review and SUBMIT your order!
Once you get your order (Here is where the exchanging* happens)…
1. Ship back the equivalent number of bottles to the ones you received to the return address below
(ie. If you got 6 bottles of Zoya – you would send us up to 6 NON-ZOYA polishes). Please check with
your carrier on the proper way to ship nail polish.
2. Include a copy of your order.
To clarify the exchange: You do not have to send us the exact amount of bottles that you are ordering. You can send any quantity up to that amount. You can also donate. If you decide you don't want to do either, it's ok "Offer is not contingent on customer returning polish" we will still love you and send you the Zoya polishes... We'll just send you on a guilt trip for a while :)
Art of Beauty, Inc.
c/o Polish Exchange
5060 Taylor Rd, Unit D
Cleveland, Ohio, 44128, USA
Once we receive your polish we do the rest! It’s that simple!
The bottles you send in cannot be Zoya, Qtica or Nocti polishes (but they can be any other brand).
We are using the honor code here folks! We want to make sure you get your Zoya Nail Polish! We send you the polish first then you send your old polish back to us! If you do choose to send us your old polish we promise to properly dispose of it according to EPA guidelines. This offer is only good through this
weekend so hurry – Don’t Wait!
I can't wait to show you what I ordered!