Saturday, April 14, 2012

NOTD - Julep's Jessica

 With flash...


Without flash...

"Wow, those are bright." Is what the boyfriend said when he noticed them. The color is eye-catching is it? I think I'm going to go back and add a little accent to it, maybe that will tone it down but I kinda like it. Reliable Julep only took one coat to get it that opaque.

My sister got this in her "IT Girl" April 2012 box and she was complaining about the brush being wonky. That is why I decided to try it out today because I am, by far, a firm Julep supporter and if she's not happy with it, I need to see for myself...


You see how thick the lacquer is on the brush? That is why this brand is an awesome "one-layer" kinda polish. I had no problem putting it on and I don't want to call my sister a liar but I can see where she had trouble. I'm a little upset that it went to waste because she took it right off after putting it on. The stuff isn't watered down and it's going to come on a little thicker than OPI or CG. 

Anyway, NOTD... there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment