Saturday, April 14, 2012

My First Beauty Army Kit

Okay, okay, I know... no nail polish but I couldn't help but share. This is the only other beauty box that I have subscribed to other than Julep. Since Julep has hit a home run with me, I did some research and I decided to sign up for this particular one because I loved the idea of choosing your own samples. I signed up a couple of months ago and I was wait listed. When I got the notice that I could sign up I jumped at the chance.

After taking a beauty profile quiz, you are shown 9 different products to choose from. You get to choose 6 and it's $12/month. I finally got my kit today...



The box is very cute with pink army print on the inside...




The packaging is so carefully done, that you feel privileged to have received it, BUT I don't think it's necessary.  When researching this beauty box, the products were individually wrapped but they didn't come that way. That's good because I don't think I would like unwrapping every single tube.



Pssssst! - The original dry shampoo
Mama Mio Boob Tube - firming neck & breast cream
Mymix Foundation in Medium
Cellceuticals Neocell - micro-resurfacing skin treatment
Babor Sunscreen
Befine Night Cream 

I can't say that I'm completely satisfied with my first box because I wish there were more cosmetics to choose from. I didn't really care for the fancy packaging because it made me wonder, if they did without it, will the products be better? I'll try this out for a couple more months and hope that there will be more to choose from. 

If you're interested in signing up... CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment