Monday, March 26, 2012

Polish Parties! Featuring Hook and Line

One great way for me and my closest girlfriends to have fun is to sit around, drink wine, and play with nail polish. That is how I spent my Saturday this past weekend. Except this time we had some beer and had Anchorman playing in the background. "Poop mouth" lol!



So, we grabbed what we could carry from my stash and headed over to the room with the TV. This had to include China Glaze's Hunger Games collection. My sister and I bought a couple packages of nail art display wheels and we played away... I should have taken a picture of the wheels when we were done! We had some nice color combinations!


My choice of lacquer was China Glaze's Hook and Line from the Hunger Games line. I asked my sisters what they thought and they said it reminded them of fish scales (not knowing the name of the polish) so, this is very appropriate in respect to the novel. It was very streaky going on but ultimately had a very nice metallic/pearly dull finish. I put about two layers of this on. 

What's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment