Tuesday, March 20, 2012

China Glaze... Hunger Games...

I did. I bought the whole line. There wasn't any debate about which colors I wanted the most. I went ahead and asked an employee, "Do you have more? Or else I'm taking this whole display." 



Aren't they pretty? When reading my fellow bloggers blogs, most liked the Hook and Line from my observations, but I was more excited about Stone Cold. I don't know, I have this thing right now for matte. I did, however, wear Dress Me Up as the first lacquer from the line...


Ahhh... that's nice. Loving it! I just came from a nail polish spending spree so, I won't be wearing this for too long. I can't wait to try this baby...


Luxe and Lush... you are next. The flecks remind me of the kind of cellophane most people used when I was growing up in the 90's. I remember it covering gift baskets or the cellophane grass that lined Easter Baskets. Huh... that gives me an idea for Easter nails... 



No comments:

Post a Comment