Friday, March 30, 2012

April 2012 Julep Maven Box

Sadly... no Golden Box. How the heck do you win it anyway??? Is it random? Could someone please tell me because the "hint" did not hint anything. "Your ticket to the Golden Box is you April box"? What? Anyway...

I'm just a little disappointed that I didn't get the Holy Grail of Julep boxes, but that doesn't mean that I didn't love the box that I did get. Ta-da!



Toe separators to go with your Pedi Creme! I honestly don't pay equal attention to my toes as I do with my fingers, but maybe this is a good time to start since Summer is right around the corner. You know what that means! FLIP-FLOPS! In other words, LAZY SHOES! Flip-flops and sandals are two different things, you know. Sandals compliments your feet while flip-flops, well... flip-flop. Attention-getters to let people know you are near. They are really called Shower Shoes because people used them in locker room showers just in case someone decides to pee in the shower... hmmm... but do people really use them primarily in the shower? Psssshh...

Anyway, I got sidetracked... here is a closeup of the polish...


Man, that red (Molly) is like Corvette red. It's so sexy and Alyson has such a pretty almond hue. I can't stop looking at that red and I don't normally wear red nail polish but I will put that on my nails!



I also ordered an add-on to my box this month that was sent separately...


This is, Parker! I don't really appreciate the extra package because it isn't very "green". I'm also waiting for my Julep makeup bag to come in the mail as well because it is my introductory gift. I'm guessing they prepackaged all the boxes before they were sent, then when they got the add-on orders they sent all that and introductory gifts. As if everyone recycles...



No comments:

Post a Comment