Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Birchbox August 2012


I'm sorry for the hiatus but my Summer has been a busy one! I hope everyone else's is a fun one as well!

I got my Birchbox yesterday and I was surprised at the weight of it because it was pretty heavy! Upon opening I realized that most of my goodies were toiletries. I mean, I love them and all, and being clean should be everyone's religion but I signed up for makeup. I would never spend money on those makeup swabs because honestly, how hard is it to dip your q-tips in some makeup remover and sticking them in a baggie for later use? Huh?

I tried scanning my little card to show the details of the products but it's acting kinda funny so here they are...



Beauty Fixation / Makeup Remover - Fix and beauty goofs with these genius pre-filled swabs. Full-size $5... Pfffttt...

Comodynes / Hydra Tanning Face Moisturinzing Summer Glow - This gradual tanner gives your complexion a natural-looking bronze tint. Full-size, $20.99

Comodynes / Self-Tanning Towelettes - Ger an all-ver glow the safe way with these best-selling European towelettes. Pack of 8, $13.99-$14.99

DDF / Brightening Cleanser - This foaming gel uses an all-star team of skin brighteners to fade discoloration and even out skin tone. Full-size, $38... Now, this I will try!

Juicy Couture / Viva la Juicy La Fleur - This modern scent is a feminine blend of wild berries, mandarin, and waterlily. Full-sizze, $70

Schick Razor - I'm not entirely sure how much they are charging for this but I coupon so I buy my razors for almost nothing. I have used this particular razor before and it does perform well.

I'm half sorry for all the cynicism but I'm starting to lose my interest in these sample boxes and this may as well be my last one. I skipped Beauty Army twice and I'm still waiting on my MyGlam bag. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment