Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Julep Mascara


Have you heard of this, yet? I just found out about it about five minutes ago and I'm super excited!! I hope they send these out in the September box!!

Go to Julep's Facebook page, HERE, and vote for which color you want to try.

If you're not a Julep Maven yet, I suggest you get on the bandwagon so you can be one of the first to try Julep's new products and shades of the nail polish before everyone else does. You can he a Julep Maven HERE.


-Go to the link that I have here
-Take the quiz (taking the quiz does not obligate you to anything)
-You will get a style tailored from your quiz
-Click on SIGN ME UP (you will be able to choose from the other styles on this page if you don't like the one that you got. Just click on "see other maven styles...)
-Choose the box you want for $19.99
-Check out
-Under the promotion code put in 
COLOR2012 or PENNY
-Choose the free shipping option (Your box will come in about 7-10 days, but mine usually come in about 4)
-Finalize!!!

REMEMBER! You can cancel anytime but I recommend that you try it for at least 2 months. The polish is awesome! Not to mention the treatments, appliques, that come with it also. I also got an email letting me know that I will be getting a Julep makeup bag as an introductory gift, worth $18 :) Loving my Julep...

2 comments:

  1. This is quite impressive! I'm always sad that I can't get Julep over in the UK :(

    I tagged you for an award! :)

    http://lifeofpolish.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/award-no-2-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you! Well, Julep is fairly new to the scene, but I sense global expansion because of how well the company is doing!

    ReplyDelete