Thursday, August 30, 2012

Julep Maven - September 2012 Trina Turk Collection

Boho Glam Box - Top: Eileen. Bottom: Hoch
IT Girl Box - Top: Otte. Middle:Alma. Bottom: Delaunay


I guess I'm not in the know because I have never heard of Trina Turk until I got the notification about September's box, but I am a fan of bold, vibrant colors and I knew I had to have all of the shades. I especially love creme polish! 

I ordered a couple of add-ons but they didn't come as fast as my main box, which speedily came in TWO days.



Another awesome product that was featured in September's box is the new volumizing mascara, which I got in black. I did try it today and although it is retailed at $24, I personally don't think it performs at it's price. I normally wear Benefit's They're Real Mascara, which is $1 less, and the outcome is more desirable with more volumizing and lengthening. BUT how could I complain when I paid $19.99 for $52 worth of goodies?

Boho Glam Trina Turk magnet

IT Girl Trina Turk magnet
I managed to try out the shade that stood out the most to me and it is Alma, which is a beautiful mustard yellow creme. I have been searching all year for this shade...


If you're not a Julep Maven yet, I suggest you get on the bandwagon so you can be one of the first to try Julep's new products and shades of the nail polish before everyone else does. You can he a Julep Maven HERE.



-Go to the link that I have here
-Take the quiz (taking the quiz does not obligate you to anything)
-You will get a style tailored from your quiz
-Click on SIGN ME UP (you will be able to choose from the other styles on this page if you don't like the one that you got. Just click on "see other maven styles...)
-Choose the box you want for $19.99
-Check out
-Under the promotion code put in 
COLOR2012 or PENNY
-Choose the free shipping option (Your box will come in about 7-10 days, but mine usually come in about 4)
-Finalize!!!

REMEMBER! You can cancel anytime but I recommend that you try it for at least 2 months. The polish is awesome! Not to mention the treatments, appliques, that come with it also. I also got an email letting me know that I will be getting a Julep makeup bag as an introductory gift, worth $18 :) Loving my Julep...

No comments:

Post a Comment