Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Glam Bag June 2012




I couldn't find that postcard that comes with it and that is why I waited so long to post this one. I was slightly pleased with this month's Glam Bag because of the sizes of the samples. The only product that I've used so far is Living Proof's frizz (cute use of the strike out). My hair is naturally wavy and the waves became more tight after I had my son and with that came more frizz, which made my hair nothing shorter than a lion's mane. I glob frizz into my hair right after I get out of the shower while my hair is still wet and sometimes I don't use a hair dryer so my waves are more tamed. With the product, my waves are more pronounced and it looks like I have a loose perm or beach hair rather than... frizz. frizz works really well with hair like mine because it's less maintenance and product.

This stuff isn't cheap. A 4 oz bottle is $26 and my sample size is 2 oz, so it's worth about $13, not bad at all...

I'm not a big fan of NYX because I have to admit, I am somewhat of a brand person and I don't like to be, but I will give it a try. Maybe NYX is revamping their cosmetics that is why I have been seeing their samples around.

Marbella is a permanent eyeliner pen. Permanent... how permanent? I've never tried this either, the brand or an eyeliner pen, but when the opportunity or feeling arises I will try it out. The permanent makes me a little nervous though...

I will definitely use Philosophy's oil-free energizing oxygen gel cream moisturizer. It's fragrance-free as well and is cool and light on the skin.

One thing I don't care for in regards to MyGlam is the bag. I just want to throw them away because I have enough of these bags laying around but then I get that stab of guilt and I fish it out of the trashcan. What is wrong with me? Nix the bags, save the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment