Monday, June 18, 2012

Birchbox June 2012

I should have done this earlier but let's face it... I got lazy...

Here are the contents...

Click to enlarge



Click to enlarge



$15 for Band-aids?? Whoooooo... I don't know about that. If I didn't get this box I would never pay for that.

I have only used the Stainiac and Scalisi. I would probably buy the Stainiac in the future because it gives your lips that nice pinkish stain that lasts. I haven't tried it on my cheeks though. The cologne I gave to my significant other, which he hasn't tried either.

For those that don't know about beauty sample boxes Birchbox is one of several subscriptions in the US that deliver monthly sample products. I am currently subscribed to Julep, Beauty Army, MyGlam, & Birchbox. If you're interested CLICK HERE. It's $10 for 4-5 samples that (but in this case 6) and sometimes in rare cases there are full-sized products.

Personally, my favorite is Julep... See my other posts for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment