Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Win Entire Julep Nail Color Collection!



I have a pretty good collection of Julep polishes but I wouldn't mind winning this! Enter before June 15, 2012 9 a.m. PST for a chance on to win! Click on the image above or CLICK HERE.


Good luck!

Also...

For first time Julep Mavens, your introductory box is still a PENNY! 

-Go to the link that I have here
-Take the quiz (taking the quiz does not obligate you to anything)
-You will get a style tailored from your quiz
-Click on SIGN ME UP (you will be able to choose from the other styles on this page if you don't like the one that you got. Just click on "see other maven styles...)
-Choose the box you want for $19.99
-Check out
-Under the promotion code put in
COLOR2012
-Choose the free shipping option (Your box will come in about 7-10 days, but mine usually come in about 4)
-Finalize!!!

REMEMBER! You can cancel anytime but I recommend that you try it for at least 2 months. The polish is awesome! Not to mention the treatments, appliques, that come with it also. I also got a Julep makeup bag as an introductory gift as well, worth $18 :) Loving my Julep...

No comments:

Post a Comment