Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Julep New Year's Mystery Box 2012



The box was big enough for an iPad mini but, of course...



Nonetheless, I'm happy with my box. $120 worth of goodies for $19.99 is not bad at all! I have 3 out of the 5 polishes. This is why I am apprehensive about buying the mystery boxes because I have almost all of the shades. The mystery glitter is a looker though!


I just got my box today so I didn't get to try it but it looks like there is a black undertone and the glitter's copper, silver, and gold tones are gorgeous. 

Georgia is the other one that I don't have.


Over the summer I was obsessed with coral and salmon colors. This would have satisfied that obsession some. It has some gold shimmer to it and I can't wait to try it out!

I ended up buying the box because the savings is amazing. Even though I do have most of the colors, I can still give them away to the few people who I have yet to give presents to for Xmas. 





No comments:

Post a Comment