Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ipsy MyGlam Bag December 2012

For those that know me, it is common knowledge that I love my beauty subscriptions but having been subscribed to several, I definitely have my favorites and one of them is Ipsy's MyGlam Bag. In the Spring of 2012, with extensive research I subscribed to Beauty Army, Birchbox, and MyGlam Bag. I have since nixed Beauty Army and Birchbox for reasons I will probably explain later but for now, MyGlam Bag...


Thank you, Ipsy for sticking to makeup! I got tired of getting those stupid energy bars from other "beauty" box subscriptions. 

With Birchbox, there will be a couple of items that I would absolutely love but MyGlam Bag hasn't disappointed me... yet (knock on wood). I mean, for $10, I got pigment, primer, eye liner, lip gloss, and highlighter paper! What makeup loving, money saving person wouldn't love that?

Highlighter paper?


If you're like me, you wouldn't know what this was either. I thought it was oil blotting paper which I would have been happy with also. 

Explains what Highlighter Paper is

When I saw the "talc free", I got a little confused because what oil blotting paper had talc in the first place? I also wondered about the shimmery paper. 

Eye liner in black

Thank goodness for these two products! I just ran out of primer and I've been squirming about buying more. This is a VERY good amount of primer if you ask me, although it does not state how much is in there. The tube itself is about 4 inches long. 

As for the eye liner, I already use it so more does not hurt at all. It is my favorite eye liner that was introduced to me by my cousin almost 2 years ago and I haven't switched. It glides on so smoothly and once it's set, it lasts hours without smudging.

be a bombshell lip gloss in Hot Mess


Lip gloss by be a bombshell. This is a vibrantly cute hue of lip gloss and I can't wait to try it. I've been trying to move on from the browns and nudes to something more bright and this is a good start. 

Mocha pearl shade

I've never tried this before so I'm going to be YouTubing this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment